Register for our EMAIL NEWSLETTER before you leave our website!
If you are having issues logging into the AA Retirees Website - - - and, it is not a password issue, and you receive an Error Message - CLEAR YOUR BROWSER HISTORY.
This is the process to 'clear your browser history'.
1. In the upper right corner of your screen; click on the THREE (3) DOTS.
2. In the drop-down menu click on MORE TOOLS.
3. Then, click on CLEAR BROWSING DATA.
4. Then, click on CLEAR DATA FOR THE SELECTED ITEMS.
Locked Out of Retirees' Website?
844 543-5747 IT help desk for password reset.
Prompt 2, 7
You must change/create a new password every (90) days.
CHANGING your password IS NOT the same as RESETTING it.
WHEN YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD YOU MUST RESET IT. You can reset your password in (2) ways; both require you to log-in to the AA Retirees' Website.
Choosing the CHAT Option
CLICKING the Forgot Password Option
C H A T O P T I O N
If you have forgotten your Password, you can reset it by clicking on the 'CHAT' option and then type responses with a help desk representative who will assign you a Temporary Password.
Prior to being connected to a Chat representative; you must provide the personal data requested. These are not challenge questions, but rather, personal data about you.
(1) You will then be assigned a temporary password and you must log-in with the temporary password.
(2) You will then be asked to select (4) Challenge Questions before creating your new password.
If you have forgotten your password; it can also be reset by clicking on 'FORGOT PASSWORD'.
(1) You must then answer the (4) Challenge Questions you originally set up for your log-in.
(2) You must remember all of the answers.
(3) See the Employee Number requirement below..
IMPORTANT --- When entering your Employee Number to select your (4) new challenge questions; you must use an
8-DIGIT employee number which may require you to add leading zeros to your employee number to equal eight digits.
After you have selected new challenge questions and after you have created your new password and for future log-ins to the AA Retirees Website --- you will only need to enter your actual employee number even if does not equal 8-DIGITS.
Copyright © 2018 AMRRC, Inc. American Airlines Retirees Committee - All Rights Reserved.